Small Business; Unlimited Potential
Designed from Microsoft Partner feedback, this new Microsoft Sales Specialist competency provides a broad knowledge base covering a combination of on-premise products and cloud services. Research shows Small businesses are becoming more interested in cloud offerings. The Sales Specialist program will lead with Cloud training in Windows, Office 365, Windows Server, Small Business Server and Windows Intune. Using a combination of self-paced, and online training to increase opportunities, Sales Specialists utilize new found skill sets to determine solutions for clients as valued experts and trusted advisors; laying the ground work for repeat license opportunities.
If you want to position yourself for selling small to medium size businesses, you will need to understand how to identify key differentiators between Microsoft solutions and its competitors; know how to sell the Cloud in this space, and understand the key legal and regulatory Issues for Microsoft Online Services.
Learn how to identify features, benefits, and value propositions that answer customer questions and objections that lead to completed sales.
Rise above the competition. Stand out in this competitive job market and position yourself for success. Register now for a competency that makes you a valued expert for Small Business clients.
The Highest Anticipated Competency at Microsoft
- Learn how to sell the Cloud in SMB
- Understand regulatory issues for online services
- Learn how to sell Office 365 as an entry point to Small and Medium sized businesses
- Learn Competition and Objection Handling for Small businesses
- Learn how to sell Windows Intune
- Learn how to integrate Windows Small Business Server
- Learn volume licensing for Windows and Office